GS-C10 Series is a Hall Current Sensor that detects AC or DC current in a bar, and generates a signal proportional to that current. The generated signal can be then used to display the measured current in an ammeter, or can be stored for further analysis in a data acquisition system, or can be used for the purpose of control.
1.5 times of the maximum of measuring range
＜ 15μS di/dt=50A/μS
＋ 12V （± 5% ）
Current Consumption 10mA
Isolation 3KV AC 50Hz/min
Operating Temperature Range -10 ℃ ～ +80 ℃
Storage Temperature Range -25 ℃ ～ +85 ℃
1. Designed for measuring DC, AC, or pulse Current, and measuring range is customizable.
2. Highly electrically isolated between input and output;
3. Unipolar or Bipolar measuring.
4. Current hole-thru inputing and low loss.
5. Compact design and light weight.
6. The case meets the standard UL94-V0,