GS-E2 Series is a hall current sensor that detects very low DC current in a wire, and generates a signal proportional to that current. The generated signal can be then used to display the measured current in an ammeter, or can be stored for further analysis in a data acquisition system, or can be used for the purpose of control.
2 times of the maximum of measuring range
±4V 、 5V
± 12V 、± 15V （± 5% ）
3KV AC 50Hz/min
Operating Temperature Range
-10 ℃ ～ + 80 ℃
Storage Temperature Range
-25 ℃ ～ + 85
1. Designed for measuring low DC current, and measuring range is customizable.
2. Highly electrically isolated between input and output;
3. Unipolar or Bipolar measuring.
4. Current hole-thru inputing and low loss.
5. Compact design and light weight.
6. The case meets the standard UL94-V0,