50mA~10A AC/DC, AC/DC Current Transducer.
AC/DC Current Transducer measuring 50mA~10A AC/DC;
GS-HI1B2-xxSC series is an AC/DC Current transducer,which can measure both AC current and DC current, and the measuring range is from 50mA to 10A AC/DC. It detectS the input AC current or DC current in a live wire,converts it and then generates and outputs 0-5V AC/DC; This current transducer can be connected to PLC or data acquisition devices for the purpose of monitoring and control. With the advanced MCU and precisive 24-digit A/D Converter inbuilt, this transducer has the advantage of high precision and superior performance. The current input methold is by wiring the terminals.
* Accuracy:Class 0.5;
* Power supply:+12V DC,+15V DC,+24V DC;
* Input Range:50mA~100A AC/DC (Customizable)
* Output:0-5V AC/DC;(Customizable)
* Operating temperature:-10℃~+60℃;
* Load Capacity:Voltage output ≥2KΩ:Current output ≤250Ω;
* Static power consumption:≤0.5W'
* Rated power consumption:≤1.0W;
* Withstand Isolation Voltage:DC 2500V;
* Response time:≤1mS;
* Thermal drift:≤200PPm/℃;
* Lightning Surging Immunity:Power-supply end 2000V,Input end 2000V,Output end 500V;
* Case Style:S;
* Case Material:ABS (Flame retardant, UL94-V0)
* Mounting:35mm DIN rail or screw.
Current input by wiring terminals;Terminals 1 and 3 for current input;Terminal 8 for output,terminal 10 and 11 for power supply;
Terminal 12 for GND.