Digital DC Current Leakage Transducer with RS485 output, 10mA ~5A DC;
GS-DI1B0-GxEC series is a digital DC Current leakage transducer with RS485 output, designed to measure DC current ranging from 1mA to 10A. It can detect the input current in a live wire,convert it and then generate RS485 signal,supporting Modbus-RTU. It can be connected to PLC or data acquisition devices for the purpose of monitoring and control. With the advanced MCU and precisive 24-digit A/D Converter inbuilt, this transducer has the advantage of high precision and superior performance.
* Accuracy:Class 0.5
* Power Supply:+12V,+24V(Optional)
* Input Range:DC 10mA~5A(Customizeable)
* Communications Protocol:MODBUS_RTU
* Operating Temperature:-10℃~+60℃
* Data Format:“n,8,1”(default),“n,8,2”,“e,8,1”,“o,8,1”
* RS485 Communications Nodes:64 (Maximum)
* Static Power Consumption:≤0.5W
* Rated Power Consumption:≤1W
* Load of Isolation Voltage:DC 2500V
* Response Time:≤300ms,150ms(Default)
* Thermal Drift:≤300PPm/℃
* Lightning Surge Immunity:Power-supply end 2000V,Input end 2000V,output end 500V
* Case Style:E;
* Case Material:ABS (Flame Retardant)
* Mounting:35mm DIN Rail or Screw
Current input thru aperture, terminal 7 and 8 for data output,terminal 10 and 11 for power supply.
Current input thru aperture, terminal 7 and 8 for data output,terminal 10 and 11 for power supply.Terminal 9 for GND.