Three Phase AC Current Tracking Transducer,measuring 0.5A-30A AC,output 0-5V AC;
The Model GS-AI3B1-AxEC-TRK is a three phase AC current tracking transducer, which can real-time track and measure the AC current signal of power grid,circuit or electrical systems,and then generate and output the AC tracking signal 0~5V AC.The output signal of the tracking type transducer can fast track the changes of the measured AC current. It is an isolation transducer, that is, the input,output and auxiliary power supply are isolated from each other. With characteristics of high precision,high isolation voltage,high speed,low temperature drift,it has greatly solved the common mode interference among sensors, transducers or instrument signal transmission,electrical isolation and signal standardization problems. This type tracking transducer can be widely used in power equipment, power grid monitoring systems, railway signaling systems,communications,PLC measurement and control system and various automatic control systems,especially suitable for the fields of high-speed transient waveform collection,harmonic analysis and rapid monitoring and alarming.
* Basic Accuracy:0.5%;
* Supply Voltage: +12V DC, +15V DC, +24VDC;
* Input Current Range:0.5A~30A AC;
* Frequency Range: 50Hz (default)/60Hz;
* Output: 0-5V AC;
* Operating Temperature:-10℃~+60℃
* Load of Output: Voltage Output≥2KΩ: Current Output≤250Ω
* Static Power:≤0.3W
* Rated Power:≤0.7W
* Insulation Voltage:DC 2500V
* Response Time:≤1ms
* Thermal Drift:≤300PPm/℃
* Lightning Surge Protection:Power source end:2000V; Input end:10000A;Output end:500V;
* Case Style:E
* Case Material:ABS (flame retardancy, UL94-V0).
* Installation: 35mm DIN Rail.
Current input thru aperture;terminal 7,8 and 9 for output, terminal 10 and 11 for power supply,and terminal 12 is GND;