WeChat Official Account
Model GS-AF1B1-GxFC is a digital AC Frequency transducer with input 100Hz~10KHz(5A~150A) and output with RS485,supportive of Modbus RTU protocol . the input frequency signal can be a sine wave, square wave and zero-crossover wave.This model of frequency transducer is double isolated, which means both the input and output are isolated from the power supply.
The frequency transducer can be applied for power quality monitoring,generator-monitoring,muti-frequency control and monitoring and interter drives and systems etc.
* Accuracy:Class 0.5
* Power supply:12VDC,24VDC,85~265V AC/DC;
* Input range: frequency:100Hz~10KHz, Amplitude: 5A~150A AC;
* Output Range:RS-485;
* Communications Protocol:MODBUS_RTU
* Baud Rate:1200,2400,4800,9600(default),19200,38400,57600bps.
* Data Format:“n,8,1”(default),“n,8,2”,“e,8,1”,“o,8,1”
* RS485 Communications Nodes:64 (Maximum)
* Static Power Consumption:≤0.5W
* Rated Power Consumption:≤0.5W
* Isolation voltage: DC 2500V
* Response time: ≤300 mS;
* Temperature drift: <200ppm/°C;
* Rated power consumption: <0.5W
* Surge Immunity: input port four-level 4KV (L-N / 2Ω / integrated wave),
power supply / output port two-level 2KV (L-N / 40Ω / integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: input / power port ± 2KV, analog I / O port ± 1KV;
* Input overload capacity: continuous overload: 120%; short-term overload: 2 times of the rated voltage input value , apply one second;
* Operating temperature: -10°C~+60°C;
* Storage conditions: -40°C~+70°C.