AC Frequency Transducer with input 100Hz~10KHz (0.5A~30A).
Model GS-AF1B1-xxEC is AC Frequency transducer with input range 100Hz~10KHz ,designed to generate a DC output that is proportional to an input frequency value. It adopts the principle of photoelectric isolation, and can convert the input frequency signal into standard linear signals of 0~5V DC, 0~10V DC,0~20mA DC, 4 ~ 20mA DC or other standard signals for output. the input frequency signal can be a sine wave, square wave and zero-crossover wave.This frequency transducer is double isolated, which means both the input and output are isolated from the power supply.
The frequency transducer can be applied for power quality monitoring,generator-monitoring,muti-frequency control and monitoring and interter drives and systems etc.
* Accuracy:Class 0.5
* Input range: frequency:100Hz~10KHz;0.5A~30A AC;
* Output: 0-5V DC, 0-10V DC, 0-20mA DC, 4-20mA DC;
* Power supply:12V DC, 24V DC;
* Load capacity: ≥2KΩ (voltage output); ≤250Ω (current output);
* Isolation voltage: DC 2500V
* Response time: ≤300 mS;
* Temperature drift: <200ppm/°C;
* Rated power consumption: <0.5W
* Output ripple: <10mV
* Surge Immunity: input port four-level 4KV (L-N / 2Ω / integrated wave),
power supply / output port two-level 2KV (L-N / 40Ω / integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: input / power port ± 2KV, analog I / O port ± 1KV;
* Input overload capacity: continuous overload: 120%; short-term overload: 2 times of the rated voltage input value , apply one second;
* Operating temperature: -10°C~+60°C;
* Storage conditions: -40°C~+70°C.
Current input thru aperture;Terminal 8 for output, terminal 10 and 11 for power supply. Terminal 12 for GND;