AC Frequency Transducer with input 10Hz~3KHZ.
Model GS-AF1B1-xxSC is AC Frequency transducer,designed to give a DC output that is proportional to an input frequency value. It adopts the principle of photoelectric isolation, and can convert the input frequency signal into standard linear signals of 0~5V DC, 0~10V DC,0~20mA DC, 4~20mA DC or other standard signals for output. the input frequency signal can be a sine wave, square wave and zero-crossover wave, and its amplitude can be up to 1000Vpp. This model of frequency transducer is double isolated, which means both the input and output are isolated from the power supply.
The frequency transducer can be applied for power quality monitoring,generator-monitoring,muti-frequency control and monitoring and interter drives and systems etc.
* Accuracy:Class 0.5
* Input range: frequency:10Hz~3KHz, Amplitude: 3V-1000V AC;
* Output: 0-5V DC, 0-10V DC, 0-20mA DC, 4-20mA DC;
* Power supply:12V DC, 24V DC;
* Load capacity: ≥2KΩ (voltage output); ≤250Ω (current output);
* Isolation voltage: DC 2500V
* Response time: ≤300 mS;
* Temperature drift: <200ppm/°C;
* Rated power consumption: <0.5W
* Output ripple: <10mV
* Surge Immunity: input port four-level 4KV (L-N / 2Ω / integrated wave),
power supply / output port two-level 2KV (L-N / 40Ω / integrated wave);
* Impulse immunity: input / power port ± 2KV, analog I / O port ± 1KV;
* Input overload capacity: continuous overload: 120%; short-term overload: 2 times of the rated voltage input value , apply one second;
* Operating temperature: -10°C~+60°C;
* Storage conditions: -40°C~+70°C.
Terminal 1 and 3 for input; Terminal 8 for output, terminal 10 and 11 for power supply. Terminal 12 for GND;