10V~800V AC, Single Phase AC Voltage Off-limit Alarm Transducer
Single Phase AC Voltage Off-limit Alarm Transducer,output Open collector signal.
This transducer GS-AV1B1-JxMC is a single phase AC voltage off-limit alarm transducer. It adopts high-precision isolation components to isolate the measured AC voltage signal and outputs switch value signal. The input signal is a single phase AC voltage signal and the output signal is open collector (or OC gate). The input and output of this transducer are completely isolated; With the characteristics of high precision, high isolation and low thermal drift,this transducer is mainly used for the safety protection of various electrical control systems and other necessary protection devices.
Test conditions: auxiliary power: +24V DC, room temperature: 25℃;
* Accuracy:Class 0.5
* Power Supply:+12VDC, +24VDC (optional);
* Input Range:10V~800V AC (customizeable);
* Output:Open Collector (OC gate);
* Operating Temperature:-10℃~+60℃
* Static Power Consumption:≤0.5W
* Rated Power Consumption:≤1W
* Withstand Isolation Voltage:2500V DC;
* Response Time:≤300ms (default 265ms);
* Thermal Drift:≤300PPm/℃
* Lightning Surge Immunity:Power-supply end 2000V
* Case Style:M;
* Case Material:ABS ( Flame retardant)
* Mounting:35mm DIN rail or screw.
Note:Terminal 1 and 3 for voltage input;Terminal 7 for output "-" and terminal 8 for output"+"; Terminal 10 and 11 for power supply.