10V-800V AC, Two Wire AC Voltage Transducer with measuring range 10V-800V AC, Output 4-20mA.
Two Wire AC Voltage Transducer with measuring range 10V-800V AC, Output 4-20mA.
GS-AV1B2-D4SC series is 2-wire single phase AC voltage transducer which adopts 24V DC as power supply, measures voltage ranging 10V-800V AC,and outputs signal 4-20mA DC; 2 Wire AC voltaget transducer needs only connect 2 wires, so less wiring is against wiring errors, and also it can save costs; Another advantage of 2-wire transducer is that it has better EMC protection,since interferences can be filtered more easily.
* Basic Accuracy:Class 0.5
* Supply Voltage: DC 24V.
* Input Current Range:AC 10V~800V
* Frequency Range: 50Hz/60Hz;
* Output:4-20mA DC;
* Operating Temperature: -10℃~+60℃
* Load of Output: Voltage Output≥2KΩ;Current Output≤250Ω
* Static Power:≤0.3W
* Rated Power:≤0.7W
* Isolation Voltage: DC 2500V
* Response Time:≤300ms
* Thermal Drift:≤300PPm/℃
* Lightning Surge Protection:Power source end:2000V; Input end:10000A;Output end:500V;
* Case Style:S.
* Case Material:ABS (flame retardancy, UL94-V0).
* Installation: 35mm DIN Rail.
Terminal 1 and 3 for voltage input; Terminal 10 and 11 for both output and power supply;